We have searched high and low for all the best quotes about random acts of kindness to inspire you to get out and RAK the Planet!
What is RAK-ing, you might ask? RAK stands for random acts of kindness. We believe these are the key to making the world a better place. RAKs can be big or small, for strangers or friends, cost money, or be free, all that matters is that we do them!
Check out these quotes to get your kindness creativity juices flowing, share your favorites with the world, and then get to RAK-ing!
1.“You cannot do kindness too soon, for you never know how soon it will be too late.” — Ralph Waldo Emerson.
2. “Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a harder battle.”― Plato
3. “Carry out a random act of kindness, with no expectation of reward, safe in the knowledge that one day someone might do the same for you.” ― Princess Diana
4. “How do we change the world?? One random act of kindness at a time.” ― Morgan Freeman
5.“Compassion isn’t about solutions. It’s about giving all the love that you’ve got.” —Cheryl Strayed.
6.“Be the reason someone smiles. Be the reason someone feels loved and believes in the goodness in people.” ― Roy T. Bennett
7. “No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted.” ―Aesop
8. “I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.” ― Maya Angelou
9.“Remember there’s no such thing as a small act of kindness. Every act creates a ripple with no logical end.” —Scott Adams.
10. “Three things in human life are important: the first is to be kind; the second is to be kind; the third is to be kind.” ― Henry James
11. “True beauty is born through our actions and aspirations and in the kindness, we offer to others.” ― Alek Wek
12. “Human kindness has never weakened the stamina or softened the figure of a free people. A nation does not need to be cruel to be tough.” ― Franklin D. Roosevelt
13. “I think probably kindness is my number one attribute in a human being. I’ll put it before any of the things like courage, or bravery, or generosity, or anything else… Kindness—that simple word. To be kind—it covers everything, to my mind. If you’re kind that’s it.” —Roald Dahl.
14.“Kindness is a language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see.” ― Mark Twain
15. “Do your little bit of good where you are; it's those little bits of good put together that overwhelm the world.” ― Desmond Tutu
16. “Kindness in words creates confidence. Kindness in thinking creates profoundness. Kindness in giving creates love.”― Lao Tzu
17. “When I was young, I admired clever people. Now that I am old, I admire kind people.” ― Abraham Joshua Heschel
18.“Spread love everywhere you go. Let no one ever come to you without leaving happier.” —Mother Teresa.
19. “No one has ever become poor by giving.” ― Anne Frank
20. “Wherever there is a human being, there is an opportunity for a kindness.” ―Lucius Annaeus Seneca
21. “The ideals which have lighted my way, and time after have given me new courage to face life cheerfully, have been kindness, beauty, and truth.” ― Albert Einstein
22.“Kindness can become its own motive. We are made kind by being kind.” —Eric Hoffer.
23.“Tenderness and kindness are not signs of weakness and despair, but manifestations of strength and resolution.” ― Kahlil Gibran
24. “Kindness and politeness are not overrated at all. They're underused.” ― Tommy Lee Jones
25.“Kindness can transform someone’s dark moment with a blaze of light. You’ll never know how much your caring matters. Make a difference for another today.” ― Amy Leigh Mercree
26.“Go and love someone exactly as they are. And then watch how quickly they transform into the greatest, truest version of themselves. When one feels seen and appreciated in their own essence, one is instantly empowered.” —Wes Angelozzi
27. “When given the choice between being right or kind, chose kind.” ― R. J. Palacio, Wonder
28. “Ask yourself: Have you been kind today? Make kindness your daily modus operandi and change your world.” ― Annie Lennox
29.“If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion.” ― Dalai Lama
30.“Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has.” —Margaret Mead.
Now that you are feeling inspired, check out these blogs for random acts of kindness ideas:
30 Day Challenge Random Acts of Kindness + Free Planner